Sunday, June 17, 2012

O's of Doom

Seriously, Cherrios are my enemy. They haunt me. They are EVERYWHERE in my house. My 17 month old has hidden them behind furniture, in her toys, in movie cases, in diapers and now....her masterpiece: between her sheet and her mattress. 
Dear Child, are you trying to kill me with Cherrios? They are driving me to the point of insanity. Whomever decided children and circular cereal needed to establish a long, meaningful relationship needs to rethink their position.

On a separate, and slightly unrelated, note, Happy Father's Day. Hopefully, by this time next year, we will have two children wishing their father/my husband a Happy Father's Day. It will be sooooooo precious to see that!! I can't wait for our dreams to become a reality. 

I'm off to continue planning Boobers Second Birthday Bash. 
Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment